- R&D Pipeline
Next From SIA
DuraPouch is designed to provide a pre-shaped, easy-to-deploy option that brings the benefits of tissue ingrowth and predictable absorption timing to a permanent implantable device.
InStent Lift™ System
- Simple one-handed deployment
- Minimal chronic granuloma formation
- Lasting tissue ingrowth
- Tension distribution to reduce puckering
To learn more about our pipeline
- In Vitro and large animal data on file with FDA in 510k #K181094. Pre-clinical model results may not necessarily translate directly to clinical use.
- Mlodinow AS, Kuzycz M, Hasse M, Cruikshank T, Wiegel SW, Ellis MF, & Kim JYS. (May, 2019). Biomechanical and Histologic Evaluation of a Novel Absorbable Mesh in a Porcine Model of Abdominal Wall Repair. Poster presented at: Plastic Surgery Research Council 2019; Baltimore, MD, USA.
- Engelsman AF, van Dam GM, van der Mei HC, Busscher HJ, Ploeg RJ (2010) In vivo evaluation of bacterial infection involving morphologically different surgical meshes. Ann Surg 251:133–137.
- Klinge U, Junge K, Spellerberg B, Piroth C, Klosterhalfen B, Schumpelick V (2002) Do multifilament alloplastic meshes increase the infection rate? Analysis of the polymeric surface, the bacteria adherence, and the in vivo consequences in a rat model. J Biomed Mater Res 63:765–771.
- Usability data on file in DuraSorb registry study 19-004.
- Mlodinow A.S., Wiegel S.W., Hasse M., Cruikshank T., Goldberg D., Ellis M.. (January, 2019). Comparison of Adherence Capabilities of Minimally Invasive Facelift Products. Poster presented at: International Master Course on Aging Science 2019; Paris, FRA.