What Personal Information We Collect
We collect Personal Information directly from you when you interact with us on this Website, such as a submission of an inquiry or completion of a Contact Us form. Information may include your name and email address. We may combine the information you submit with other information we have collected from you, whether on- or offline, including, for example, your purchase history. All data entered via the website is stored securely.
We collect industry standard log data about the browser and operating system you are using, the address of the external or internal page that referred you and your IP address at the time you submit an inquiry or contact us. We may collect similar information, such as your device type and identifier, if you access the Website through a mobile device.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Surgical Innovation Associates does not use or sell, share or otherwise distribute your Personal Information with any third parties for their marketing purposes. Surgical Innovation Associates will share your Personal Information only in compliance with any applicable laws. Surgical Innovation Associates may use your Personal Information for its business purposes, such as to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests for information, products or services. Other business purposes include, but are not limited to:
- If you have a business or professional relationship with Surgical Innovation Associates, to develop our business relationship with you;
- To respond to employment inquiries and consider you for employment;
- Provide you with marketing communications for products;
- For our research and development efforts ;
- For product safety, such as adverse event reporting or to communicate product safety information to you;
- To enforce the Surgical Innovation Associates Terms and Conditions;
- To affect the sale or transfer of business assets, to investigate legal issues, enforce our rights, protect our property, or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions;
- To allow third-parties to provide services to us such as information processing, order fulfillment, product delivery, customer data management, customer research and other similar services, in which case we require these third-parties to protect your information in the same manner as Surgical Innovation Associates is required to protect your information in accordance with any applicable law;
- For other everyday business purposes such as processing of payment and account management, product development, contract management, website administration, order fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance.
In addition, we use and disclose information collected through the Website as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) as permitted by applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of you, or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Cookies and Other Technology
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we use a type of cookie called a service cookie to help us make our website work efficiently for you. Our service cookie remembers your registration and login details as well as your IP address as you navigate between pages of our website.
We may also use analytic cookies for the purpose of measuring and analyzing Website usage and activity. An analytic cookie may use a web beacon, which is a transparent graphic image, to capture this usage data.
Disclosure to Subsequent Owner or Operator
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website and its contents are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information of anyone under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide us with any Personal Information. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifying information, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe your child is using our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate.
We use a combination of firewall barriers, encryption techniques, and authentication procedures, among others, designed to protect the security of your data and to protect our systems from unauthorized access. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may contact us if you wish to view and/or correct the personal information that you provided to Surgical Innovation Associates via the Website, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate your request. You may also contact us if you believe that any inaccurate or inappropriate information has been obtained or provided to others through your use of the Website.
Do Not Track
Users Outside the U.S.
This Website is intended for U.S. users only. Information that is submitted to this Website will be collected, processed, stored, disclosed and disposed of in accordance with applicable U.S. law.
Last updated July, 2020.